So it appears we are now in July.. I’ve decided every month i’m going to set myself little targets to achieve, and thought it would be a fun idea to share them with you.
- Gym 3x per week. – I haven’t been making full use of my gym membership for a while now, so I need to work it into my schedule.
- Set alarm for 10.30am every morning (and get up!) Late work nights and early morning shifts has knackered my sleeping pattern, so I need to find a good balance time to get up and go to bed.
- Minumum 1 blog post per week.
- Start pre recording for Youtube. – Youtube is something I miss doing, so I need to set some time aside to get some pre recording done.
- No alcohol! Once the beer in my fridge is drank (like 3 bottles) I’m going sober for the rest of the month. Choosing the gym over nights out and saving money.
- No take away or dinners out – Another “saving money” rule and also “get healthy”
- Social media scheduling for the week in advance. – I’m pretty good at having a day or two drafted and then falling behind, so I want to prep everything in advance to get ahead.
- Keep a note of all receipts and write in book. – I need to start keeping track on my spending. So hopefully noting everything down and what its been on will give me an idea of where my money is going.
- Keep track of any tips and put into savings bottle. – I’ve got a giant bottle I’ve been changing over all my tips into £1 coins and saving them up. The way I can know how much I’m putting in.
- Look into starting back up burlesque on pay day. Something I loved doing so much and really want to get back into.
I’d love to know if anyone else does this for themselves every month.
Until next time